Monday 15 September 2014

Still Here!

I am still here, I just haven't had a lot of spare time to update this Blog due to work and family stuff.
I have had a couple of trips to the Lake District, not really birding, however one of the trips was to see a couple of old birds! The two Lancasters looked superb flying down Windermere.




I have managed to get out a few times recently up to Cresswell and Druridge Bay picking up most of the regular passage birds.  I hadn't planned on going birding today but with the weather looking good for migrants I was keeping an eye on Birdguides.  Then when the report of Red-Breasted Flycatcher at Druridge Pools came on it was too much to resist.




The light this morning was dyer so to get any shots of this bird was amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment